Monday, February 20, 2012

day 50


Oops I did it again breakfast. Is it just me that struggles to juggle baking and small people? Today I almost ruined a perfectly good batch of coconut and banana bread by forgetting to take it out of the oven after turning the oven off. Somewhat deflating would be understating the effect of that particular oversight on the finished product. Unfortunately I can no longer use the blanket term "baby brain" to explain the absentmindedness, nor the usual sleep deprivation as I only got woken once last night, and that was by the dog. Thankfully although rather moist and now incredibly dense it tastes delicious. Which goes to show that this recipe is as bullet proof as Ramona described. Even after my usual alternate ingredients and health benefit additions. And I like that.


MENU: coconut and banana bread, coffee.

1 comment:

  1. Nice post. I give a try on this.
    I would also recommend to read about additives or
    E numbers. in our foods.

    ReplyDelete